Wednesday, October 27, 2010

BUSY BUSY BUSY (and "Love Spell") - Oct/27/2010

Sorry I haven't posted for a couple of days.  I've been busy making lots of new soaps!

But before I get started talking about all the new soap creations, I'm going back to post some pics of the cut bars of "Love Spell".  They are amazingly beautiful!  I really think you're going to like them alot!  The colors are a medium teal green, pink and cream.  The swirl in these soaps really turned out so nice!  And all of the bars are topped with our signature frosting sprinkled with lots of iridescent glitter :-)










I do have a question and would like some input -- what do you think about the imprint on the soaps?  There are many soapmakers who have a specialized imprint for their company.  I am thinking about using this....

And now --  the "Love Spell" cupcakes are so cute!!!!  The cake portion is in the teal green and pink and each cupcake is topped with fluffy, cream soap icing that is sprinkled with lots of iridescent glitter.   Here's a couple of shots of the cupcakes:





Our Etsy shop opening date is getting really close!  November 1st is this next Monday!  Yikes!  I still have more soaps in the production line too.  I want to open the soap shop with a good level of inventory as well as a great selection.

Here's the link to our Etsy store:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/KCherieSoaps

I'll be posting more in just a bit.  I have some more pictures to upload of the latest soaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment