Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday Morning - Oct/23/2010

Wow, yesterday was quite a busy day in the kitchen.  Instead of cooking up food, I've been cooking soaps :-)


Yesterday I soaped "Love Spell" - it's a Victoria's Secret fragrance dupe that is so good... Here's the description:

Blend of Summer Flowers and Orange Comparable to: Victoria Secret

This loaf is Vegan and made with Canola, Coconut, Soybean, Palm and Olive oils.  The Canola, Soybean and Olive oils will make this soap nice, emollient and moisturizing while the Coconut and Palm oils will give it the sudsing and cleaning attributes.  The bar should cure out to be nice and hard as well hopefully making it a long-lasting bar for the shower.  Are you ready to see the loaf?   Oh, and I made a few cupcakes and some petit fours as well :-)  I can't wait to cut this log into slices this morning and see how the swirl worked!  I'll make another post after I take those pics.






How do you like the "icing"?   I think this adds such a beautiful touch to the soaps!  And, of course, we've got to top it off with a little light-catching glitter!

1 comment:

  1. Your soaps are so beautiful. I've been watching your videos on youtube!

    ReplyDelete