Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Snowy Banks - Oct/27/2010

I went a little "out there" in creating this next soap.  It's Snowy Banks - our dupe of Lush's "Snow Cakes".  When I picture snow, my most favorite scene is a frozen pond with banks of snow all around it.  The pond has sparkly snow flakes all over the top of the frozen ice just waiting for someone to skate across the untouched surface.  Well, I was actually able to create the scene I have in my head into a loaf of soap!  So far it is my daughter and husband's most favorite soap.  So here's another sneak peak at one of our Christmas soaps for 2010 that I'll be opening my Etsy soap shop up with next Monday:





 The base of this soap is a creamy white with lots of blue swirls.  I have already cut the bars and will be getting pics of them posted for you tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment