Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sugar Plum Fairies - Oct/27/2010

I really enjoyed the design phase of this soap and even more so the actual creation.  Introducing "Sugar Plum Fairies" - the fragrance is a blend of plums and sweet oranges.  It's not overwhelming - it's subtle.  I really like this scent and it reminds me of fairies, sugar plums and Christmas :-)  As the soap has begun to cure, I'm able to smell more of the oranges.... It's awesome!  Here's a quick sneak peak of some of the pics I took before I cut the bars... enjoy!








The base of the soap is a beautiful purple topped with lots of creamy icing.  Then, I've added some meringue style pink "do-dads" on top of that.   Then all of the icing was sprinkled with sparkly glitter for hints of "fairy dust".

Here's more pics...












No comments:

Post a Comment