Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Busy Morning :-)

Good morning! I have a full plate for this morning.... lots to do!

First, I have some pics to take of Honey, AW... Sugar, Sugar (Lush "Honey I Washed The Kids" dup) so I can get that listed on Etsy.  I really do like this fragrance and I think you will too.  Plus, I have so many soap items that I've made with this fragrance LOL

Next, I've made a ton of fizzing bath salts from the supply order that I received yesterday afternoon!  I've made "Love Spell" and "Rock It Out! (Lush "Rock Star" dup).   I can't wait to get them packaged up this morning and also get these products listed on Etsy.

Last night my daughter tested the bath salts and absolutely LOVED them.  They contain Sweet Almond Oil as a moisturizer, fragrance, colorants, Dead Sea salts, epsom salts, citric acid (for the fizz), kaolin clay, jojoba oil and baking soda.  We also added some of the candy "star" sprinkles as well as some cosmetic glitter.  It's so cool because the candy "stars" float with the glitter on the top of the water!  Also, the water turns the color of the bath salts (just a little).

I will be packaging the fizzing bath salts in 3.5 oz bags which will be enough for 2 to 3 baths :-)

On to SOAP -- I have several soaps to make today!  I absolutely love making soap.  I don't know why but I do.  Yesterday (Tuesday) I soaped "Blue Sugar" and it smells amazing!  Even though this is a guy's scent, I can see myself using this soap because the fragrance just smells that good!

On Monday, I soaped "Strawberry Kiwi".  It made the entire house smell just like strawberries and kiwi LOL  And the soap looks so cool - pink and green... just like strawberries and kiwi.  Also, this soap would be really good to display in the bathroom at Christmas time because of the colors. 

I'll get pics taken today of the "Blue Sugar" and the "Strawberry Kiwi". 

No comments:

Post a Comment