Monday, November 1, 2010

Iced Cranberry Citrus

I also soaped this yesterday afternoon.  It went into a great gel (which I like to see happen) and after heating up and then cooling off overnight, the soap loaf was ready to remove from the mold this morning!  This is another wonderful scent!  It is making the entire house smell so good!  I removed the loaf from the mold this morning and then took the freezer paper off.  I'm letting the loaf "air" for a little while before I slice it.  It's still a little soft too.  I am anxious to see what it looks like sliced into bars.

The top and outside of the soap loaf look really nice.... the top is a swirled cranberry, orange and "vanilla" and dusted with some iridescent glitter.  Then, below that, one side is cranberry and the other side is orange.  I think this is really going to be a pretty sliced soap! 

No comments:

Post a Comment