Monday, November 1, 2010

My Etsy Store is OPEN!

Yeah, it's open!  I've been listing some of my first soaps - but I still have quite a few more to list this afternoon.  It's taking me a little while because I've never sold on Etsy before.  I purchased items on Etsy and I've always been very happy with the quality of the items that I've purchased.

It's a little different than listing on ebay so it's taking me a little while to get the hang of it. I've already gotten 2 convo's from people wishing me luck with the new store and saying how much they like look of my soaps.  So, I hope that is a good sign :-)

I have some pics to update (the cut Christmas Sugar Cookies and Ice Cranberry Citrus) to post and show you plus I have a couple of batches of soap that I need to make this evening too :-)   Oh, one of my orders (for micas) arrived in the mail today.  I'll have 2 more orders arrive tomorrow - one is for tools and the other is for lots of fragrance oils that I want to trial batch :-)  That should be fun and keep me really busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment