Thursday, November 25, 2010

Jamaica Me Crazy!!! The Start of a Posting/Listing Blitz!

Are you sitting down?  Do you have a drink that will last you for a while?  LOL  Well, I'm getting ready to start a posting/listing blitz of new soaps on my Etsy!  There will be lots of great Christmas gift ideas :-)  A variety of looks and fragrances that everyone will want :-)

First, this one was so easy to plan.... Jamaica Me Crazy! (also known as Bermuda Triangle) was so much fun soaping.  I wanted bright, cheery, fruity colors and of course I had to work in the "triangle" idea too.  The description for this fragrance is:  An excellent blend of cantaloupe, honeydew, and watermelon; with citrus top notes of mandarin, tangerine, grapefruit and lime; with just a hint of juicy McIntosh apples. 

Check out my YouTube video:





Here's a link to the listing on Etsy:  http://www.etsy.com/listing/62952170/jamaica-me-crazy-handmade-cold-process 







No comments:

Post a Comment