Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It Feels Like Christmas.... Opening My Goodies!

I just received 2 supply shipments from the UPS guy!  Yeah!!

My first order contains 22 new fragrance oils - you know what that means?  That means 22 NEW soaps!  Man, I've got to get busy busy busy!  These are all soaps that I want to have ready in time for the Christmas present buying season.  Soaps are such a great Christmas gift - they are personal, inexpensive, and absolutely great gifts for so many people on your Christmas list.

My 2nd order contained my new wavy cutter (I've been wanting this for a long time LOL), some more fragrance pipette bulbs, a new pH testing roll and more Palm Oil.

My new colorant order arrived yesterday too, so I'm all set to go!

I'm so excited!  I have several of the new soaps already "designed" and ready to go.... so, it's time to get into the kitchen and get to cooking up the first 10 soap loafs :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment