Saturday, November 6, 2010

Good Morning :-) -- Banana Kiwi

Well, this morning I have several posts to share with you on several new soaps!  I've been a busy soaper LOL but haven't been posting as much as I should have because I'm behind!

My Banana Kiwi soap trial batch turned out great and I'm really happy with it.  I went ahead with a full ounce of fragrance per lb of soap instead of the recommended 0.8 ounces so the scent is nice and strong.  I can't wait to see how it will develop over the next couple of weeks.  The description for the fragrance is:

The aroma of fresh banana (not too ripened), with a base note of tart kiwi. 

And that is exactly what it smells like... awesome bananas and a kick of kiwi :-)    The base of the soap is a natural cream and has yellow and lime green chunks embedded.  The top of the soap is rounded with chunks of yellow & green embeds and sprinkled with lots of pretty diamond glitter :-)  This soap is absolutely beautiful and looks great sliced into bars.  

Almost forgot!  I'll be listing these on my Etsy store on Nov/18 and they will be ready to use on Dec/02.

Take a look:

 






No comments:

Post a Comment