Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Christmas Cravings

The trial soap loaf turned out beautiful!  I love it :-)  I think you will too....  and the sugar sprinkle topping worked just fine, so I'm definitely happy with that and will be using more sugar sprinkles in the future.    Right now the scent is at the medium level, I will see how the fragrance cures out over the next couple of weeks.  In my next batch, I might consider adding just a little bit more fragrance for a stronger scent.  I had to trim a little off several of the bars (I don't always cut very straight LOL) and I used the trimmings to make a really nice soap ball.  I added some nice sparkly diamond glitter to the soap ball too :-) 

These soaps (only 4 available) will be in my Etsy shoppe on Nov/16 and will be ready to use on Nov/30.

Here's the pics - let me know what you think!







No comments:

Post a Comment