Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"Elf Sweat"

OK, this soap turned out so nice!  I really like the colors, the swirl and most especially the fragrance.  It is delish :-)  And, since this is a trial batch, it will also be a limited edition as well of only 4 bars.   I will be listing this soap on my Etsy site on Nov/16 and it will be ready to use on Nov/30.  These bars will make really pretty Christmas gifts :-)

The lime green and hot pink colors go together so well in this soap.  They are fun colors and really match the name of the fragrance.  I can just see little elves dancing around LOL   The swirl really turned out nice and I love the diamond glitter on the top. It looks like there's some "holes" from the gelling process... but, really, they are kinda cool.

Here's some pics for you!  Hope you enjoy....






No comments:

Post a Comment