Monday, November 1, 2010

Christmas Sugar Cookie

Yesterday I soaped "Christmas Sugar Cookie" -- this is a dup of the Yankee Candle scent and I absolutely love it!  I had fun with this soap because I was able to use real sugar cookie sprinkles on it LOL 

I got up this morning and checked the loaf and it had finished gelling overnight and was cooled down so I was able to remove the loaf from the mold.  I have the freezer paper peeled off and I'm letting the sides "air" a little bit before I slice the loaf.  Oh my goodness, it smells so good already!  If it were real sugar cookies to eat, I'd be having one right now with my cup of coffee.

The "Christmas Sugar Cookie" soap has swirls of red and blue with a white icing topper that is sprinkled with lots of "sprinkles" and also some glitter.  The soap loaf turned out very pretty!  I'm very happy with the results.  I might go ahead and make another loaf and use red and green swirls too....

I'll take some pics of the soap loaf and get them uploaded on this post a little bit later!

No comments:

Post a Comment