Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Iced Cranberry Citrus

This soap is a bit "if-y"... I love how the colors turned out and the scent is to die for, but.... right now the soap is a little oily feeling to me.  It's almost like maybe I used a little too much fragrance oil (but I only used the recommended amount).   I have the loaf cut into slices and have the A/C on and the fan blowing on it to try to dry it out a little bit.  So, we'll just wait and see what happens.  I've had this happen one other time before and I believe it's just the fragrance oil.  The last soap loaf that this happened to me on cured out and was fine.  So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one because it's really pretty and smells so good! 

How about some pics?  This is a 1/2 orange, 1/2 cranberry color mantra swirl with a vanilla cream poured down the middle.  And the top of the loaf is cool diamond glitter for some added sparkle.










This soap has my entire house smelling like cranberry!  I absolutely love the scent! 

No comments:

Post a Comment