Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Christmas Sugar Cookie

Oh I love this scent so much!  It's the Yankee Candle dup with the same name.  It smells good enough to eat LOL  And the soap is really pretty too!

The base is a creamy white with red and blue swirls.  The loaf is topped with white "icing" soap that is sprinkled with diamond glitter and lots of sprinkles (you can't have sugar cookies without sprinkles!)   Here's some pics:




And now, TA DA... how about pics of the bars?  These are so cool!!!








I had a little extra soap left over so I decided to make some cupcakes too!  They are really pretty - they look good enough to eat (and smell good enough to eat too!). 




These will be ready to use on Nov/28th so I'll be listing them in my Etsy store on Nov/14 (always at least 2 weeks prior to the ready to use date).   I want to offer them in time for Christmas gift giving.  Wouldn't it be so cool to give soap like this for a Christmas present? 

No comments:

Post a Comment