Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm Going To Be SO BUSY Soaping! LOL Wonder Why?

Well, maybe it's because of the fact that between yesterday and today, I've received shipments for 37 new fragrance oils that I'll be soaping very shortly!  OMG!  LOL   That's going to be alot of soap, eh?

Not all of the fragrance oils are for right now - many of them are what I will be working on in December as I prepare for Valentine's Day.  Since it takes several weeks for cold process soaps to cure out, they will need to be soaped ahead of time so that the bars of soap will be ready in time for the Valentine's holiday.

Something else.... I have 2 new soaps that I will be listing tomorrow!  I'm very excited about them because they are awesome soaps and are both VERY nice!   The first one is "Jamaica Me Crazy" (also know as Bermuda Triangle) and Chanel "Chance" type.  These will be ready to use on Dec/11 - so they will make excellent Christmas gifts and stocking stuffers.  I can't wait for you to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment